- Select your program and the camp dates you wish to enroll your camper in and make sure that age and other special requirements are met.
- Create an account in our online portal or log-in to your existing account. Email us (email@example.com) with your full name if you can’t remember your username or password.
- Alternatively, contact us if you if you are having difficulty registering and we will be more then happy to help.
- Complete your camper’s health information.
At least one week before camp starts
- Make your full payment for the program fees. If fees are not paid 1 week prior to camp start, a $25 late fee will be added.
- Update your campers prescription or over-the-counter medications.
The week leading up to camp
- Update your camper’s medical form if there have been any changes to his or her health or emergency contact information.
- Review the packing list
- Read the tips for success to help prepare your camper for their week. (or tips for success at day camp)
The day camp starts
- Plan to arrive at camp at the time your program starts (overnight camps begin at 3:00 pm on Sundays and day camps at 9:30 am on Monday). Click here for directions.
- Follow direction from our parking guides to find a parking spot and make your way to the lodge to sign in.
- During sign-in you will confirm your camper’s health information, let us know who will be picking them up when camp is over, make any outstanding payments, and be introduced to your camper’s counsellor for the week.
- You will then be shown to your camper’s cabin and can help them get settled before saying your goodbyes.
The day camp ends
- You are invited to closing ceremony at 3:30 pm.
- Closing ceremony will end around 4:15 pm. At this time, you will sign out your camper with their counsellor, and retrieve their luggage.